I'm out of state, Can I sue for Alienation of Affection?

My husband is having an affair with someone in North Carolina. This girl has pursued my husband even after e-mails and other forms of communication. I live in Texas and want to know if I can sue her for Alienation of affection?

You may file suit in North Carolina.