Out of State Alienation of Affection

My husband & I have lived in North Carolina for 12+ years. He recently retired from the Military and got a job in Alabama. He rented an apartment in Alabama while we house shopped. The plan was that I would move there when the school year was over. We spent great time and effort house shopping there. Before I actually moved there, I found out that he was having an affair. I have 2 questions:
1.)The question is can I sue this woman for alienation of affection even though she is not a resident of North Carolina?
2.)What proof do you need for Criminal conversation as far as the act of intercourse goes?
Thank you