Alienation of affection

First I am sorry to here that[:(] I have the same thing going on with me[:D]. Remeber that cheaters are losers and that it is not you, these people have a problem with them inside and they do not think of what, how and who they hurt in doing this. It is all EGO
I am lawyer I think you can sue up to 5 parties and you can file anytime I hope you have alot on them and take them for all you can maybe they will think next time
Best of luck to you I hope my case will end with a big suit for the children and me because she also going to lose the children and they can not wait to end this nightmare
If you need more help please feel free there is a site about cheaters jsut let me know if you want

Dear spears:

Greetings. You should file as soon as you can. Yes, you can file against more than one person. Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Hi

I feel I have a case but my lawyer says she doesn’t handle this type of case and can not recommend anyone that presently takes on this type of case. The parties are in Cumberland County, Fayetteville, NC. Can you recommend someone? How much does it usually cost for this type of lawsuit? My lawyer feels that this women probably doesn’t have enough money for me to recover anything? I want to file because of principle and yes out of hurt

Dear crybaby:

Greetings. Typically an alienation of affection/criminal conversation claim costs around $60,000 if take it all the way through the court system. You must pay these fees to the attorney directly before they start working, as I do not know any attorneys that take these actions on contingency fees. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Thanks for the response. WOW - $60K. Although I have a case and I’d like to pursue, I will step back. Reality is that, I have a case but they don’t have a pot to spit in. You know, when you think life isn’t fair it gets worse!! Cheers!! Thanks, again.

Greetings. Typically an alienation of affection/criminal conversation claim costs around $60,000 if take it all the way through the court system. You must pay these fees to the attorney directly before they start working, as I do not know any attorneys that take these actions on contingency fees. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

[/quote]

I have a few questions. My husband and I were stationed in Hawaii. My children and I cam to North Carolina after being gone only 3 months (we are from NC) for vacation and to pick up our fanily pet. Three days after our arrival my husband phones me and tells me not to return home, he doesn’t love me anymore. Well, to make a long story short I found out he was having an affair with a lady that was visiting Hawaii from Australia. When I asked her she was not aware that he was married and she assured me that she would stop seeing him. Now, she tells me that since we are seperated that there is nothing I can do about their relationship. She is planning on returning to Hawaii so they can be together. I have been doing some research on Alienation of Affection and I feel that I have a case. However, I know that many people’s views about this are negative and they feel that it just prolongs the divorce and makes the situation worse than it has to be and therefore many people are hesitant to take on such cases. I, however could not disagree more and feel that it is somewhat of a marriage protector. I read another post on here that it cost somewhere in the sum of $60K. This is a great amount of money and I understand that attornies are not cheap but WOW! Is there any known attornies that are willing to take on a case such as mine and recieve their fees when and if the law suit is won? My husband was sure to tell me that this women is loaded, as I am sure she has to me to visit Hawaii 4 times a year and own 4 businesses. Which money is not the particular issue, it is the fact that my husband turned his back on his family to be with her and she willing chose to be with him knowing he was a married man. Please, if you can help me out on this situation it would be greatly appreciated!

Adriane Vega

If someone is interested in an Attorney that has won a case of alienation of affection check the archives of the Fayetteville NC newspaper about a week or so ago - He won big!!! Must be an Awesome attorney![:)]

God Bless - He Blesses Me Daily.
He Blesses You Daily!!! …Even in the Storms : )
Take a look at all the little things we have and be Thankful for ALL!!
Do not allow Satan to Steal your JOY
… no matter what!!

Dawn

If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Mark 9:23

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24

this is for Dawn, do you know what happen(end results)

I’m trying to decide if I want to pursue an alienation of affection case or not and would like some input. I’ve read where it could cost up to 60k but I still would like to know if I would even have a case or not. Earlier this year I discovered many cell phone calls and text messages (received and sent)to someone that seemed a little unusual for my spouse to be having so many from that person. I noticed this from the cell phone bill. I asked about this and my spouse told me who it was but they were good friends. I said I thought the calls were a little excessive and it didn’t look right even though they were friends. I asked my spouse to please cut down on these and it was agreed. The next month it not only didn’t cut down but the calls seemed to increase. I really got angry and it was then agreed contact should be cut off completely because at that time I was still being told they were friends. That the person really listened to my spouse, was easy to talk to and was complimentary. I guess that was something my spouse didn’t think I was providing. Well I think the calls pretty much stopped but soon after my spouse told me about thinking about leaving me and soon told me it was going to happen. The cell phone bill was since put in my spouses name so I have no more proof of more calls but I know this person is still involved. Before the move out, I found out that this other person had just left their spouse a few weeks back. I have since found out from other people that my spouse told them this person would give anything and my spouse even told me (after the move out)that there were feelings for this person and was sorry this had had to happen. Never apoligizing that it did, just that it had to happen. I was also told by my spouse that this person sent her friendship flowers at work one time when she was feeling upset. I don’t think before the move out that my spouse and this person was seeing each other on the side. It was more talking for long periods of time on the cell phone while away from me (like at work or in the car coming home). Now I don’t know what’s going on since the move out but I know there is some contact some way or another. My problem is I have hopes of reconciling but I don’t think my spouse does. Do you think I would have a case to pursue? I don’t have any other proof. I would hate to do this and destroy any hopes of reconciliation in the future. Thank you for any input that is provided.

Hey guys,
The lady in Fayettville got 575,000 but has to collect… Since the last time I posted my wife moved into the 800,000 house the 2 1/2 paramour built for her, the twins were born, now waiting for paternity test… I did my interview with WRAL yesterday with Amanda Lamb, it is supposed to be on Monday night at 10pm on Fox and 11pm on WRAL channel five…Hang in there AOA team…

Hey Gebjr
You say that a woman got 575,000 for the AOA and C/C WOW good for for her I would like to read this if I can.
Can you please send me the info. on this please.
Thank you so much I hope this can help me in my case my children and me can use this to start a new life aswell.
Again thank you

Dear AOA group:

Greetings. Yes, there may be some attorneys that take on AOA and Criminal Conversation claims on a contingency fee (where you collect your fee later), but I don’t personally know of any.

As far as reading the article, there should be a copy of the same on our blog. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts

919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

When should I file a lawsuit for aliennation fo affection in N.C. Can I file against more than one person. I named two persons in my divorce action. BOth persons live in N.C. divorced is filed in S.C. My husband meets these persons in N.C. and in our home in S. C. I am clueless. Please help…