Alimony / Child Support - Wife Requested You Quit

My wife put in writing that I must quit my job and move back home as my being away was detrimental to the family.

Now she wants a divorce / separation.

I am thus unemplyed and want to know if this is considered involuntary by the courts for determining alimony and child support

Her actions will go towards a showing that you did not reduce your income in bad faith.