What is the process to file for alimony?

You need to file a Complaint in Civil District Court which outlines your entitlement pursuant to the statues. You can get help with this using our online service at

Thank you. I think I could do it myself. As a family lawyer, I am sure
You understand that, at this point, most of us in
This forum are trying to make miracles with our income, and
Unfortunately, since money us tight, there is not budget for
$199 a month for online services.