My ex and I have a separation agreement that states he is to pay me alimony each month by the 5th in the form of a money order. For the past year the payments are always late, last June he never paid me then paid it in October. Now he hasn’t paid February and tells me its “in the mail”. Is there anything I can do about this, I just want my agreed on payment each month and don’t want to have to contact him each month about this. He gets verbally abusive with me and I don’t want to deal with him. Thanks

To enforce the agreement your only remedy is to file a breach of contract action.