Allienation of affection

Ive recently relocated to the state of NC with my spouse,and have found out that he had a 10+ year marital affair in the state of MA.Would I potentially have a case against the women he was having an affair with from that state.I have all the proof i need to confirm the facts of the affair ,including him using her address for mail and letters and cards that she was nice enough to send to me… I look forward to your response .Thank You

NC does not have jurisdiction over the claim as the paramour is not in this state, and has not had sufficient connections here.