Already divorced/Non-payment spousal support

I have a separation agreement and am divorced. memo of separation filed in wake county nc( Not court ordered) He has not payed me spousal support for 10 months. What actions must I take?

You will need to file a breach of contract action. Depending on the terms of the agreement, you may be entitled to reimbursement of your attorney’s fees as well.