Annulment...... asap

Based on the information you provided, you will have to separate for 12 months and file for a divorce. I hope things work out for you.

Good luck,

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I had gotten a divorce, & married another man. I have been on axiety & depression medicine since my Mom passed away. I had been under duress since Mom’s passing, and NEVER should’ve divorced my x-husband, as I STILL love him. I don’t know why I married this man that I don’t love. He has been diagnosed with ADD, & has a very bad temper.We are married 6 months. Please, help me. Is there ANY way at all that I can have this marriage annuled? Must I wait the year for a divorce?! Help… I’m at ends wits. My mental state has gotten worse being with him. Thank-you in advance.