Another qst. to go with previous post

Dear CherS:

Greetings. Ultimately that is up to a judge if your husband files a lawsuit and requests that you continue to live here. Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Can I move back to my home state of NY with my 3 kids? My atty has assured me that it can be done and visitations would be changed. He said that as long as I didn’t do it for vindictive reasons, that I could do so. I am doing it for family support mainly, good male mentors for my sons [in my relatives] and because of finances.
I cannot afford to stay in this area because it is too expensive and I can’t find a place that will take our dog.