Any advice?

The only way to make absolutely certain that signing the proposed Separation Agreement is in your best interest is to consult with a family law attorney.

From your post, it sounds as if you are a financially dependant spouse with two children, who’s husband committed adultery. You have a lot to lose by signing a Separation Agreement that is not in your best interest. You may unknowingly waive rights that you did not realize you had. Remember, a Separation Agreement is a legally binding contract. You should seek legal counsel immediately.

Robin F. Verhoeven
Attorney at Law
Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I am currently waiting ot sit down with the husband on getting the sep papers figured out on what I am to be responsibile for but in the mean time husband has blocked my email addie and now is screening his calls to avoid talking to me regarding me getting money for food in the house…I have our 2 children to care for… He will email the kids but me he avoids…He plans to come to the house in the morning to do up the papers but before I sign any papers I want to get them checked to make sure he is not screwing me over…It was him the fault of all this mess with him cheating on me for a year and tearing the family apart…
Any answers>

He works at a store where I can go to him there and confront him regarding the situation…Any suggestions?