Stay at home mom need resources?

My husband left and brought home a separation agreement (basically a Google agreement he made up and claims he had written up) It’s extremely vague as well.
I have been trying endlessly to find someone to help me review it at least. I have contacted legal aid, hotlines, local colleges, and called a ton of attorneys in the area. All consults I have found are a couple hundred or more… I have been looking for work but haven’t gotten anything yet, my savings was drained and he locked me out of the bank accounts before I could get any money out of them.
I really feel like I’m stuck now, I can’t afford an attorney, cant find any resources for help, we need an agreement but I don’t feel comfortable signing it. I don’t know what else to do! Is anyone aware of anything that may help???

Lots of towns have an agency that has “Legal Aid” come in and help for free on simple things. Contact the Chamber of Commerce or the Town or City Administration, maybe they can point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Thanks, I mentioned Legal Aid in the original post. They told me they do not handle any family law cases at all. (I have tried multiple counties). I’ve talked to the

Do not sign anything until a lawyer sees it. It is the most important investment you are making. Start listing everything you want in the separation agreement. Talk to others about what is in theirs. There are probably things in theirs you never thought to put in yours. Don’t be nice. Let me say it again don’t be nice. These decisions last forever. Take of you first.

Do not sign anything until a lawyer sees it. It is the most important investment you are making. Start listing everything you want in the separation agreement. Talk to others about what is in theirs. There are probably things in theirs you never thought to put in yours. Don’t be nice. Let me say it again don’t be nice. These decisions last forever. Think of you first.

Thanks, I didn’t plan on it and haven’t yet but it’s causing a lot of issues not having signed documents for proof he isn’t living here, what he’s paying, etc. I still havent found an attorney to help or anything and still can’t nearly afford one. I have papers from an out of practice attorney (he became a teacher) that he said he used to use as his standard guideline so I made a rough draft of as much as I could in hopes I’d find even an affordable consult to review it with an attorney but no such luck unless I find a few hundred to spare.