Aoa

Gastoncounty,

First, it is a violation of the federal wiretapping laws to access another person’s email account. You should stop immediately! Further, if you have obtained those emails in violation of federal law, the information contained in them may not be allowed as evidence in any case against her.

I understand your emotional distress, and you may have a case for alienation of affections. To succeed on an alienation claim, you must prove that "(1) the marriage entailed love between the spouses in some degree; (2) the spousal love was alienated and destroyed; and (3) defendant

My wife is a school teacher and began a her teaching career 3 years ago at a local school. About one month ago, she moved out of our new house (moved in 3 months ago) and took our 5 year old and our 19 month old. I have email messages that outline secret meetings and have 4 months of cell phone records showing that she has spent countless hours on the phone with the Assistant Principal at her school. At the beginning of this school year, the Assistant Principal was transferred to the middle school in the same town. This individual continues to send email messages asking when he will see her again and persists in calling her on her cell phone. I am heartbroken that my children have been moved out and am crushed that my wife would do this. Based on this information, do you think that I would have an AOA case and can you give an average cost for an AOA suit?