I am supposed to go to court on the 18th to see if the Judge is going to keep my agreement or set it aside as my ex has requested. If the judge does decide to set it aside - can I appeal his decision? Also if the agreement is set aside, does that mean I will no longer be allowed to request alimony and can only get child support? I have been divorced for two years and have sole custody of our young daughter.