You should talk to a bankruptcy attorney in your area. We only practice divorce law at our firm.

Good luck,

Shonnese D. Stanback
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.256.1534 direct voice
919.256.1667 direct fax
919.787.6668 main voice
919.787.6361 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Ok I was wanting some info here on bankrupty and seperation…My husband of 17 years had failed to pay any bills once he left the home. There is one debt that was occurred during our marriage that I had received a judgement on… Seeing I have been the hommaker of 17 yrs and he was to soul money provider of all the bills…And I go to court for this judgement on the neglect of it not being paid since he left and I explin to the judge I for a long time was not receiving no money from the husband and now gave some money but not enough to cover bills…Would the judge rule for his wages to be garnished even though his name is not on the bill but only mine???
Husband wants to basically now go in and file a chapter 7…