Boyfriend living in my house


Dear ccn1:

Greetings. First, you will need to file for custody and equitable distribution. Your wife, if she made less, is no longer entitled to alimony…so that may be the only good thing that comes out of this anyway. Second, you will need to speak with an attorney. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I left the home approx 2 mo’s paid all bills and gave support just found out that she moved Her boyfriend in My House with My 15 yr old Son—what are my options she has does not have custody-- after confronting police was called and informed Me that since I left there was nothing I can do need advice will not let My child live under these conditions was married 27 yrs c