Called NCSB re:complaints of attorneys

Apparently, there is a hearing/trial when one files a complaint about one’s attorney. Right there, I’m struck out. I have severe anxiety prob thanks to estranged husband I’m divorcing where I cannot go but barely a few miles from home. TG Columbus County courthouse is six miles from home.
Losing six thousand borrowed dollars, having a “bad” attorney who has been more of a disservice, than can be regarded as doing what is in my best interest for I’m seeing my life go down the drain.
I hate courthouses, and all that goes with
yet, is it possible to sue attorney for malpractice which would be tried in my own district court?
Or do lawyers have the edge?would be a biased rig a m’roll, futile to get justice?

Impossible to talk anything over with attny I have to let go. His talk is a bunch of silver tongued, jargon.

If you want to submit a grievance against a lawyer, you can do so remotely through the NC State Bar’s website: I Am Having a Dispute with a Lawyer | North Carolina State Bar (

This explains the process and also gives you alternatives to filing a grievance.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.