Can I file suit for support myself?

Is it possible for me to file a suit against my husband for spousal support, without a lawyers help? He moved out 6 months ago and I don’t have money to pay a lawyer to do this. We can’t agree on a seperation agreement, and in the mean time I have no money and he left me with all the house bills and mortgage. Financial aid here doesn’t handle this. I am on social security.

Yes, anyone can proceed pro se (without an attorney). You need to file an action for post-separation support, alimony, and you may also seek attorney’s fees from him for pursuing support if you do chose to hire a lawyer.