Pro Se help

We have been separated since November of 2008 and it has been a legal nightmare ever since this began. I am the dependent spouse with three children. He only sees them 5-6 days out of the month. Other than child support and a little Spousal Support … I have no real income especially since he is never able to help with the children. My attorney finally had to withdraw due to non payment of legal fees and I am now representing myself…he of course still has his attorney.

Can you tell me what my options are? Obviously this isn’t just an easy divorce … I do need counsel …McDowell Family Law can only do so much.

Thank you for your help.

You can proceed pro se, and may seek help from a self serve clinic, if your county has one, or you may want to consider using our DIY service, which is described in the side bar of this site.