Can I move out of state?




In order to move to Florida you will need to come to an agreement regarding custody with your spouse, or petition the court for child custody and present your case before a judge if your husband fights the move. You will not lose your rights to child support if you are allowed to move to Florida.
I do not advise that you leave the state with your son without coming to some agreement with your spouse, as it could lead to him filling for emergency custody which can be extremely harmful to your case moving forward.
You will need to prove that your son’s best interests will be served by moving to Florida with you.