Want to move out of state with my kids

i want to move back to indiana with my kids what needs to be done for me to do this?

Either your spouse must agree to let you move with the children in a separation agreement, or consent order, or you must plead your case to a judge in a custody trial. There are many steps involved in either process and I suggest you meet with an attorney in the near future to get a complete understanding of the route you will need to take based on your individual circumstances.