Can my wife take move my kids out of state


My wife has decided she is moving to Florida with her parents with or without me. Can she just remove our kids from our home and move to Florida with them with out my consent? What can I do?


You may file an action for emergency custody to prevent her from fleeing the jurisdiction with the children.