Can she refuse

Our divorce is final however we have not completed the quit claim deed so both of our names are on the house and insurance. I have possession of the marital home and had some damage to the roof. I filed an insurance claim and they wrote a check addressed to both my ex-wife and I. Can she legally refuse to sign the check so that I can pay for the repairs?

No, though she may try, and if so, the matter could likely be handled in small claims court.

Thank you!

You are most welcome.