Changing Custody

My ex- wife and I have decided that it is best for our two small to children to live with me full time due to her work schedule. She currently has full custody of the children but has agreed to give me full custody. Our biggest problem is that we cannot afford an attorney to help us get this changed. Does anyone have any advice on how to help us handle this situation? We are both in agreement that the children should live me so we’re thinking it should be fairly easy to resolve this matter without hiring an attorney. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

I would draft a parent ing plan and have it filed with the clerk of court so that it can be signed by the judge.

I believe they have drafts of parenting plans on this site.