Child custody gastonia nc

HI my name is lena benson i am seeking help on getting, downloading, and printing forms for motion of comtempt forms. I dont know where to get these forms from. My child’s father did not return my child on the court ordered date and police say i can not make a missing person report.

1 Like

Your county may have pre-printed forms for contempt. Some counties do, others do not. If your county does not, you will have to draft your own. You will need to file a motion for an order too appear and show cause, and you will need to explain in your motion why the other party has willfully failed to follow the court order.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.