Child Graduated

Hi. My child that is 19 from my first marriage graduated high school about 13 months ago and I am still getting the child credit on my current support order from my second marriage child support order. If my ex has not submitted to the court to modify the order and I continue to get this credit, can I be liable to pay her back this overpayment, if and when she finally does modify the order? Thanks.

Your ex has the burden of having the order terminated. If he owes any arrearages, the over payment will be put towards what he owes, but otherwise it is his obligation to be proactive in having the order terminated.