Child Support Enforcement

If child support enforcement is not handling this matter quick enough, you can hire a private attorney to pursue child support on your behalf, they may be able to get things done quicker than child support enforcement.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

I have 3 kids from my previous marriage and 1 child from my marraige now and a step daughter we pay $200. a month child support. I have been dealing with child support enforcement now for almost a year. My children get a whopping $300. a month total. CSE is giving me the runaround about my review that was supposed to happen in NOV. They claim they do not have his address or phone number which I have given them 3 times. A letter was sent stating he pays $600. a month and he claims he sent it back (which I am not sure if that is true) and CSE cannot locate it but they are doing nothing to enforce the fact he needs to pay more. They do not have his employment info, that has not been enforced. He gets to be disneyland dad when the kids visit, they go skiing, rent RVs and go four wheeling and dirt bike riding on their atvs, go to resorts and shopping and etc. He bought a new Monster truck and she has a new BMW and they pay $300. a month Child support no medical!!! Do you see a problem here? I do and I can’t get child support to do anything!!!HELP

LISA Ayscue