Child support question

Go to your local (CSEA)Child Support Enforcement Agency there is a fee probably $25 and they will assist you with that but its not an overnight process,it will take some time.

This site has just about all the info you need.

You can contact an attorney to pursue child support on your behalf or you can contact North Carolina Child Support enforcement and ask them to pursue support on your behalf.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Hello Everyone.
I have a question about child support. My ex and I had a verbal agreement on child support of our 2 children of $600 a month. He has been paying it each month which most of time I have to call him to ask when he is sending the payment. This month he has not sent me anything and I have not called, instead I would like to have it set up through the court so that I don’t have to depend on him to send it. What is the process for doing this? I have been trying to work with him.
Thanks, Ayanna