Child support

You will need to pay child support consistent with the child support guidelines.

Good luck.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I am divorced from my husband. when i left him I did not take half of anything (he owns his own business, with 2 full time employees). He has custody of our two minor children, and i have custody of our 18 year old. Now he is trying to get child support from me. I left him with everything for the sake of him not doing this to me. The amount of money he claims he makes is not true, since he does own his own business i know he does not claim the cash that is paid to him ( i was married to him for 20 years). Im not sure what to do, but know he does not live from day to day as i do.