Child support


I pay child support for my oldest son and my ex wife moved to South Carolina from North Carolina who has jurisdiction over the child support order now because i live in Maryland

seth campbell


need to post under legal issued to have an attorney respond to your question


You should post this under the Legal Issues but I beleive that the mother needs to file a transfer of the order in the county in SC where she is a resident. Then SC would have jurisdiction but I do not know what the laws on child support are there…