Child support


How do you calculate child support if both parties are self-employed? Would you use your 2008 taxes or something else? The problem is that information is a year old and I make half of what I did.


You still use the gross monthly income of each party at the present time, tough last years taxes can be used to create an inference that you are attempting to reduce your income simply by paying yourself less. If your present gross receipts refute that contention the court will use your actual present gross.