Civil Action Cover Sheet

I have a question about completing the Domestic Civil Action Cover Sheet. Under “Claims For Relief For” I have checked Divorce, but should I also check “Possession of Personal Property” (POPP)? Our Separation Agreement is not being included in filing, so I am unclear as to whether I check “POPP” on the Cover Sheet, as I am not asking the Court to divide our marital property (done in SA).

Thanks in advance!

You need only check the divorce box.