Property settlement agreement and filing

I am filing for my divorce. My stbx and I signed and noterized a physical property settlement when he moved out a year ago. Question, do I submit this to the court with my complaint, Verification, civil action cover sheet and cicil summons when filing? If so, where in the order of this paper work does it go??

The Agreement need not be submitted to the court.