Civil Summons/Complaint Address

I’ve moved and started a new job since my husband and I separated so he does not know where I live or work, and I’d like for it to stay that way. Do I have to use my address on the Civil Summons or can I use a relatives address, like my parents?

He may be heard on the matter if he files an answer that disputes the facts alleged in your Complaint he can appear at trial and be allowed to present his side of the case.