College Expenses are part of agreement, now what

My ex husband agreed to pay 40% of college tuition, books, fees, room and board. However, it has been like pulling teeth to get him to do it. My sons are over 18 and in college now.

What can I do?

Will a judge hear this since it was part of the Separation Agreement he signed?

Yes, a judge could hear this matter. If your husband agreed in a separation agreement to pay 40% of college tuition, fees, etc., and he has not, then he is in breach of contract and you could file a breach of contract lawsuit against him.

Check out our detailed article on this issue, Breach and Enforcement of Separation Agreements in North Carolina.