Complaint form

I am doing the do it yourself divorce and have a question. On the complaint form I have to put it that i have live in my current county for 6 monsth. My delima is i got married in guilford county, lived in wake county for a year when i got separated and just currently moved to alamance county and only been here a month so what do i need to put in that field?


Alamance county, and then just be sure to state you have lived in North Carolina for the previous six months. The residency requirement is that you live the state of NC for six months, not the particular county.

“Plaintiff is a citizen and resident of Alamance County, and has been a resident of the State of North Carolina for the previous six months.”