Contempt of court forms

I went to the clerk’s office yesterday in Alamance County to file a motion for contemt of court on my ex husband. They stated they had no forms for me to use. Where can I get the paperwork to file the motion for contempt of court? This is a civil matter over equitable distribution, he did not pay on loans or even try to refinance them by the specified date on the order. Thank you for your assistance.

There is no form for a Motion for Contempt. The motion consists of your allegations regarding the other party’s violation of the order. We do have examples of such documents in our DIY library; however each motion is unique depending on the facts of the particular case.