Court order


Dear tarrykid2003:

Greetings. You should definitely speak with an attorney because they can help you file the necessary forms and get them signed to have the child support issues resolved. Our Mecklenburg County office has experience in dealing with this issue. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


hi, i had a question based on the child support enforcement agency in mech. county. My children were left with me by their mother over easter and she never returned. i had contacted child support and they stopped the payments to her until i had a court hearing. It took 3 months to get a hearing, all the time they were collecting child support from me. The judge order was to stop payments back to april of this year, meanning, i would receive a return of funds from them of 4,000.00+ . after several attempts to get them to stop collecting child support, get the refund , and stop the garnishments, nothing has been done. worse yet, they “in error” sent my monies to my childrens mother and told me " sorry, there is nothing we can do about it". im at my wits end dealing with these people, they NEVER will return my phone calls, didnt send me a dime, stop the garnishments, or adhear to the court order. any advise?

thanks , tarry