Criminal conversation lawyer

We don’t know of anyone that might charge you less. The fee you are being quoted is very low for an alienation/criminal conversation matter.

Lee S. Rosen
Board Certified Family Law Specialist
The Rosen Law Firm
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

The attorney in Shelby NC who is handling my divorce proceedings
wants $1500.00 to file a civil complaint do you know of one cheaper
or will split the proceeds of this complaint.

Background: My wife of 20 years left on May 13th 2003 to see other men the one she left me and our two daughters for dumped her.She then monkeyed around with a guy who she met on the internet,who also dumped her.Now she is living (and sleeping) with another boy who lives with his parents.My wife has a history of adulterous relationships (7) since we were married.She wont pay any support and
I dont have $1500.00 to pay out after paying $2350.00 towards the divorce attorney.