Custody

Hello,
I’m glad we have a forum to ask questions and get legal advice. My next question is what do I need to do if my lawyer decides to drop out of my custody case? He really has no reason to drop me besides I didn’t agree with him, he would not listen to me and I didn’t feel like he was on my side. I have another court case coming up next week and I’m at the point that I don’t know what to do. I cannot afford to hire another attorney and I’ve been told that case would not be continued anymore. How bad will it look if I represent myself? Also in someone else’s post I seen where someone mention for the parent to see about getting a child ad litem attorney. How does that work and would that cost me. Their father is fulling their head with so much information about taking them away me. They don’t want to go and I don’t know what to do to help them. Any advice will help!!!
Thanks

If your attorney withdraws and you can’t afford to hire another one, then you will have to do the best you can on your own. It doesn’t necessarily look bad, but the court will likely hold you to the same standard as an attorney. You may fine Rosen Online helpful, and you may find more information here: