Denial of visitation

My spouse and I have been separated for a number of months. For most of the time, she has been cooperative is sharing custody until an agreement is reached, but now she is denying scheduled time with my child simply because she’s angry about something unrelated to custody. I am afraid she will take our child our of state as well. Is there anything I can do until the first custody hearing, still several months away?

I suggest you contact the family court office in your county to inquire as to whether or not your county has a procedure to obtain a temporary parenting agreement as you wait for your trial date.