Divorce Bed and Board Question

I found out 6 mos ago that my husband was having an affair. We have been married 26 years. He says he doesn’t want a divorce but he is still trying to deny the affair but I have
proof on my smart phone. His “affair partner” is the one that came to me and I met her
along with him on this matter and I recorded it There is proof on that smart phone. I also
saw pictures as well. He has used the most ridiculous stories to explain himself and we
go round and round in circles. He says he does not want a divorce. He lives in the basement and I live upstairs. We have been
to a counselor and the counselor recommends to just get away from the situation but I don’t have the funds to live out on my own and we still have a daughter at home. Right now I have told him I do not want anymore contact unless absolutely necessary. This is very hard. If this does not work, can I file an action for divorce from bed and board with the proof I have, if so will this be the better way and how much would this cost? Can I make him pay for this cost? And do I have a good chance that the judge would grant this Thank you.
I do not necessarily want a divorce at this stage in my life but I do not want to enable his stories either.

I am unable to say whether you will succeed on your claim for divorce from bed and board based on your post, but it sounds like you are on the right track. You should speak with an attorney in your area to discuss your claim and the fees involved. You can also consider using Rosen Online for assistance with representation. You are not eligible for attorneys fees for your divorce from bed and board claim, but you can get an award of fees for spousal support, child support and child custody claims.