Divorce Decree

My husband and I have a cort date for divorce on Dec 14th. Question is our separation agreement we have asked to have incorporated into the divorce decree ( states I have sole custody he has visitation)… once the divorce is final this means if he dosent want to return kids on his weekends I can have the police go get the children for me? I would do it however there is a history of domestic violence in our marriage… so this means he would be violating a court order correct and he could be held in contempt? Also would I be able to move out of state for a job? There is no clause stating I cant move out of state in the agreement.

If he doesn’t return the children pursuant to the provisions of the Order the police will assist you in getting the children back.

You may not move out of state if the move would may the visitation outlined in the order impossible or impractical.