Divorce papers


If they are filed against me will I be subject to sign within 30 days or the agreement becomes binding ? Also will I have to hire a lawyer if I want to dispute what is written in it ?


You do not have to agree to the allegations in a Complaint, but if served you will have 30 days to respond or risk the Court granting the other side’s request for relief. I suggest you do meet with a lawyer to review any document you are served with.