Dna test

I live in another state i have contacted the girl she lives in nc i went got my dna test done couple weeks ago now she not wanting to get it. Can i get a court order for her to get a dna test of the child and what state would i have to go threw to get a court order my state or NC?

You may seek a paternity test in NC.

How would i go about getting one done threw the courts?

You need to file an action for paternity. We do not handle those types of claims, but I would advise you to contact an attorney in the area where the child lives who does.