ED discussion

Her lawyer finally sent a proposed Ed. Nothing of significance was either fair or equitable. I have reviewed the ED and sent my proposed changes over two weeks ago. I have heard nothing from him. How do I proceed to get to a discussion?

You can’t really force someone to negotiate. I would continue to reach out to the attorney and ask for a response. You can always propose the use of mediation to negotiate the final settlement. The only way you can really force a response out of a party in negotiating ED, is to file a lawsuit.