Establish child support agreemen using a notarized document?


I have a quick question. I have children with a man that I never married but he has agreed to pay child support. We
don’t want to go through the courts. Can we write our own child support agreement and have it notarized at a bank?

If he doesn’t pay for some reason will this document be binding in court? What would you suggest we do?

Yes, you can write your own agreement for child support, and it would be enforceable if he does not pay. If you are not interested in hiring an attorney, you should consider using Rosen Online where we can assist you with draft documents without full representation for a more affordable cost.