Ex not paying Child Support

My husband and I divorced in December and I have yet to recieve any child support. We didnt go infront of the judge for our divorce however he did incorprate our separation agreement into the divorce which states he pays me 350.00 a month for two children. The question is can I get him for contempt of court or how do I go about getting my money. And can I request to have it taken directly out of his check. If he is not carrying insurance as stated in the separation agreement can I now ask for more child support each month.

You may file a motion for contempt and may seek that future support be ordered via wage withholding.