Ex Wife In Contempt


Call the sherriff and report the car stolen. That will shake her out of hiding, and you can settle your differences.


I have been divorced since August and the Equitable Distribution has finalized Sept 16. My ex wife appears to have moved taking my car and $7000. worth of other items she was ordered to return. The clerk of court said I need to have a lawyer file a contempt of court motion. Is there a way I can do this as I can’t afford any more attorney fees. Are there specific forms. Also I don’t know how to find her. I send her the required alimony checks to the last known address and they come back unclaimed and no forwarding address.