File to change court date


I do not have enough time to get all my paperwork together. What form do I use to file for an extention/change of court date for an order to show cause for contempt.


You need to request a continuance. Some counties do have forms to request the same, but many do not. You should check with the clerk in you area to determine the best way to get a continuance in your county.